Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Filmmaking Lens on Squidoo

Readers of DFB aka Digital Filmmaking Blog, I'm not sure how many of you have heard or are aware of what a squidoo lens is...

Before I say anything, check out my squidoo lens on Digital Filmmaking

After seeing the lens. you must be wondering..."what the hell was that!!" Well, its difficult to say in my own words what a squidoo lens is, so I'l quote from Wiki:

Squidoo is a network of user-generated lenses --single pages that highlights one person's point of view, recommendations, or expertise. Lenses can be about anything, such as ideas, people or places, hobbies and sports, pets or products, philosophy, and politics. Lenses aren't primarily intended to hold content; more emphasis is placed on recommending and then pointing to content on the web. Annotation and organization and personalization delivers context and meaning.

Hope you understood :). Anyways, its very easy to create a squidoo lens. Just visit my filmmaking lens, get a hang of what it is like, and then click on the "make your own page like this" button. A very helpful interface will help you build you very own lens - making you a lensmaster instantly!

No comments: